Prevent Teen Smoking
You can surely help everyone Prevent Teen Smoking! Here are some tips:-
- Have one meal each day together as a family.
- Set aside one night per week for family-only activities.
- Adjust your play with your children as they age.
- If you are married, honor your commitment to your spouse. If you are a single parent or noncustodial parent, work out a plan that allows for regular and loving participation in the life of your child.
- Resist the temptation to reduce your involvement in your child’s life during adolescence.
- Do not leave teens in groups in unsupervised settings. As a parent, call ahead to see if there is anything you can do to help with a gathering and ask if there will be an adult present.